Monday, November 21, 2011

I've been, like, really busy

Dedicated readers (hi Mom and cat!)

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for the many moons that have passed between today and my most recent entry.  I’ve been quite busy at law school, you know.  My studies require dedication to a vicious cycle; open textbook, watch Toddlers & Tiaras, read opening lines of assigned case, paint nails*, consult syllabus, order conical styling wand, complete first assigned case, panic, stay up until 3 am to read remaining cases, cry, draft notes on cases, watch Youtube video of British girls who can rap “Super Bass,” fall asleep with laptop in bed.  It isn’t easy, but I’ve grown accustomed to this schedule.  I hope that this next entry will refresh your enthusiasm. 

* I recommend Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, but I don't recommend the "Kitty, Kitty" design for a day wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment