Monday, July 11, 2011

100 visitors!


Wow 100 visitors already ... I'm certain that 89 of these were my mother clicking refresh (although, perhaps not, as I'm relatively sure she does not know what a refresh button is), so I thank the 11 of you who have visited.






Now that you are looking at the above photo and salivating over fantasies of boxed cake mix and store-bought frosting (reminds me of a bout of post-college unemployment in the summer of 2006, during which I spent the majority of my days with a spoon, a jar of Betty Crocker whipped vanilla frosting, and YouTube videos of dancing cats on stolen Wi-Fi) here are some more refined-sugar delights.  Courtesy of Google image search and the Cake Wrecks blog.


So do I graduate, so do I. 


I hope that the mother at least got one of the flowers. 


Poor L-A, forced to trudge through her 6th birthday with nary a single sprinkle on her cake. 


The sheet cake for my high school graduation party read, un-ironically, "congradulations".  I should've taken it as a sign of my impending error-ridden collegiate career. 


1 comment:

  1. Every birthday, I get a Carval ice cream cake with a picture of me on it. One year it was my dad's job to pick out the picture. He picked proofs of my sorority pics that we never bothered to order. So my cake was a picture of me with the words proof across the pick... SWEET...

    ReplyDelete